The year of foundation of Oil,Gas and Chemical Machineri Plant - 1941.
"Oil,Gas and Chemical Machineri Plant" started to produce chemical equipment in Uzbekistan. Firstly, the Plant has produced only defence equipment, but in 1942 began to product equipment for peaceful purposes.
Due to past-war time the Plant has became as a leading chemical machine building enterprise. The main type of equipment due to past-war time was chemical equipment and turbo compressors.
Today JSC "Oil,Gas and Chemical Machineri Plant" is the leading enterprise, produced Pressure Vessels and Apparatus for chemical, oil and chemical, gas refinery branches of industry in Central Asia.
Up to 1992 the main Consumers of production (about 90%) were the enterprises of former USSR. At present more than 60% of production is going to domestic market market, and about 40% are exported to CIS countries.
Production of the Plant is notable for high quality, is known to Consumers in CIS countries and from abroad.
The Quality of works is provided with and improved by acting of System of Quality management under the MC ISO 9001 Requirements.
At September, 1994 in accordance with privatization processes , "Oil,Gas and Chemical Machineri Plant" was reorganized to Joint Stock Company "Oil,Gas and Chemical Machineri Plant".
At 1999 "Oil,Gas and Chemical Machineri Plant" was entered to National Holding Company "UZBEKNEFTEGAZ" (UNG).